Vishnu E-Moto Championship-2018
- Any engineering student is eligible to participate in the event of Electric Moto Racing Championship. But the special emphasis is given to the students who are pursuing ME, ECE and EEE. The main moto in conducting the event is to bring out and help nurture the latent talents in the areas of design, manufacture as well as team management skills.
- Future needs eco-friendly vehicles for better environmental practices. It is hoped that this event will create interest in engineering students as environment is aching and groaning for many valid reasons. This event is going to happen second time in South-India.
- The VEMC-2016 was a huge success in India and with its revised season, it is VEMC-18 (Season- II). This E-Moto Racing Championship will be hosted by a women engineering college 'Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women' located in a thriving town of Bhimavaram, West Godavari District of Andhra Pradesh.
- Vishnu E-Moto Championship-2016 was a great success throughout India in which more than 53 teams Registers all over nation out of which 22 Teams came on-Track for Final Race.
- Students from various colleges/Universities can participate in the event with their own made Electric Bikes.
- This event can help enhance the abilities of students in designing and manufacturing of an e-bike and may prove to be a revolution in its making. This prototype model may give birth to a better usable product in due course of time for future generations.
- Register Now for VEMC-18
Important dates of the event Vishnu E-Moto Championship-2018
Launch of Event and Start of Registrations
Release of Rulebook
Team member detail submission (online)
Last date for payment submission
VKC compulsory Workshop
Last date of report submission (online)
VKC Performance Round
4-days Dynamic Event
Vishnu E-Moto Championship-2018 has a total prize money of 2.0 Lakhs.
|4.||Accleration & Braking Winner||10,000+Trophy|
|5.||Accleration & Braking RunnerUp||5,000+Trophy||6.||Autocross Winner||10,000+Trophy||7.||Autocross RunnerUp||5,000+Trophy||8.||Endurance Winner||10,000+Trophy|
|11.||Marketing, Cost & Business Plan Award||7,000+Trophy|
|12.||Light Weight Award||5,000+Trophy|
|Total Prize Money||2,00,000+Trophy|